If you have information to submit for the Sunday bulletin, please have it sent to the Bulletin Editor by:
Monday, 12:00 Noon for the following Sunday.
For more information contact Cindy at 412-461-6906 ext. 109
Please email information to:
We are currently accepting Mass intentions through December 31, 2019.
Request forms are available in all the churches and can be returned bia the collection basket, dropped off at the church office or by mail. The request form has additional information. You can also print a request form from HERE.
Please make checks payable to the parish where the Mass request is made: Holy Angels, Holy Apostles or Saint Sylvester.
New Members are always welcome!
If you are moving into, within, or out of the Parish, please call the Rectory Office and let us know.
(412) 461-6906 Ext: 105
Use of Parish Facilities
Holy Angels Parish
• Registered parishioners may request the use of the parish hall following a funeral.
• Parish functions have priority.
• No alcohol may be served.
• Food must be catered or prepared elsewhere.
• The condition of the hall is to be maintained. Garbage must be bagged and ordinary clean up is expected.
• If necessary, security should be provided.
• Although there is no charge for the use of the hall a donation toward the electricity, supplies and maintenance is appreciated
Holy Apostles Parish
Saint Sylvester Parish